South Downs National Park England Cycling With Phantom 3

Discussion in 'Drone Aerial Videos and Photographs' started by Michael Barr, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Michael Barr

Michael Barr New Member

Aug 7, 2016
    Male
    England near London
    My latest video. Another good excuse to have a day out with the Drone :). Let me know what you think. Next investment will be a gimble for the GoPro I think. Filmed with Phantom 3 Standard and Gopro Hero 4 Silver

2. Sara

Sara Drone Minds Presenter/Pilot

Sep 9, 2015
    Female
    York, UK
    hey Michael! thought it will be much busier there this time of year. seems like it's just the two of you there! the shot from 0:59 is my favourite :) I saw the Abandoned theme park video on your YouTube channel and it looks perfect for drone racing, wonder if that's possible. (also music goes so well with the 'theme' ;) )

3. Michael Barr

Michael Barr New Member

Aug 7, 2016
    Male
    England near London
    Thanks. Yea that's my favourite shot as well. Looks like an old side scrolling computer game or something. Worked much better than I thought when filming it. I think the theme park is getting pulled down and turned into a housing estate from what I hear . Thanks for you comments