Sara's video of the week 2- Malta by the Exploration Brothers

Discussion in 'General Drone Forums' started by Sara, Nov 20, 2015.

?

What do you think of the video?

1. Love it! Take me to Malta now!

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. I really like it, but wouldn't be allowed to do it here.

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. I don't like it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Sara

Sara Drone Minds Presenter/Pilot

Sep 9, 2015
    Female
    York, UK
    #1 Sara, Nov 20, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
    Hello!
    This week's video was filmed by the Exploration Brothers- Maksym and Andiry Kvitka. Originally from Ukraine they went to Malta for a week and explored the best of the islands with the Phantom 3 (my guess).

The video offers a dynamic range of different shots and scenery, making you feel like you need a holiday:)

The only concern I have got is flying above the congested areas e.g buildings and roads, although they might have had a licence from the council and I do not know the safety regulations in Malta, it does however raise some issues.

At 2:07 you could see a yaw movement, that I would have probably edited out.

Chris Francis, DukeM and Ragnarok like this.
  2. Ragnarok

Ragnarok Member

Jul 28, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    Definitely we can't do a lot of that here, but our rules are harder than even in the UK. I do really like the video. Perhaps when drones are more mature we can fly almost anywhere without danger?

Jonathan and Sara like this.
  3. Chris Francis

Chris Francis New Member

Feb 23, 2016
    Male
    I used to go to Malta quite a lot in he 80s..Health and safety was not a big thing there..They used to have massive firework displayes during the Maltese Fiesta and the fireworks were like bombs and the technitions lighting them used to be in shorts and tea shirts and flip flops.
    I don't think a drone flying over head would bother them too much.

4. Sara

Sara Drone Minds Presenter/Pilot

Sep 9, 2015
    Female
    York, UK
    haha bet by now there is also someone flying a drone through the fireworks:) hmm looks like I need to find some new videos..

Chris Francis likes this.