IntroducingThe Zerotech Hunter-Knockoff or Notoff to Mavic

Discussion in 'DJI Drones' started by Ben Walford, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Ben Walford

Ben Walford New Member

Jan 16, 2017
    I am one to think that there is no real original ideas in this day and age. At least I felt that way until I saw the release of the Mavic and thought this was the result of years of product development. Yes, there was the Autel X-Star which was clearly a Phantom knock off. However, the software is nowhere near the capability of the Phantom series drone.

When Zerotech released the Dobby, the Karma was not far behind it. Ripoff was the cry when Yuneec released Karma. The Dobby was a minor blip for drone fans. Apparently, Zerotech released the Hunter, it was (suprise) a bit close in aestetics to the Mavic. Will copyright infringements prevail? We don't know right now but this is what we know when Zerotech Hunter Hunts the Mavic.

[​IMG]

2. Jonathan

Jonathan Drone Expert
    Crew

Aug 31, 2013
    Male
    Drone Aerial Photographer
    York
    Yuneec did not create Karma, GoPro did and it's shit, but not a copy. Yuneec created Breeze. It was actually in the pipelines for a long time. In typical Yuneec fashion, they took so long to release it that no one gave a shit and hardly noticed when they finally put in out for sale.