Chasing Light

Discussion in 'Drone Aerial Videos and Photographs' started by Photoworx, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Photoworx

Photoworx Guest

This is a video made from several videos to illustrate a point about how blessed we are to do what we do and have a place to do it. Thanks for viewing.

2. dronehdtv

dronehdtv Active Member

Very enjoyable and thoughtful .... Now some batteries just went on charge! and they should not as my drone is /was boxed for shipping to its new owner! Just one last flight! will post the footage tomorrow evening if I can fly.. UAVforecast says NO, my forecast system says YES! looking at the stars and clear sky tonight maybe worth a trip to finish a location that I always wanted to do.. Thankyou for the video it was warming

3. Photoworx

Photoworx Guest

Thanks, I appreciate your feedback.

4. dronehdtv

dronehdtv Active Member

Your welcome, Its great to see people with vision and not just up and down around the street. Great work look forward to seeing more of your work

5. Photoworx

Photoworx Guest

Thanks very much. I love exploring, shooting discovering and flying has really opened up a whole new opportunity to see differently.