San Francisco, and the beach in Pacifica

Discussion in 'Drone Aerial Videos and Photographs' started by photojunky, Jun 4, 2016.

1. photojunky

photojunky Member

May 4, 2016
    Male
    This is from a couple of different flights, probably about 20 minutes worth of footage. It was nice enough to make a short video out of but was not used in my other videos.

In a week or so I am going to order the parts to make a f550 or Tarot 680 based on the DJI Naza M V2 flight controller. Should be fun.

2. Sara

Sara Drone Minds Presenter/Pilot

Sep 9, 2015
    Female
    York, UK
    busy weekend for you then! some amazing shots here! the transitions work very well :) I've been looking at some of the footage from Drone Minds videos and thinking about making a little compilation of unused/bloopers scenes think it might work...just need to figure out the way to put it together.

3. photojunky

photojunky Member

May 4, 2016
    Male
    The video editing is part of the fun but so time consuming. Unfortunately, I was worried about the flying conditions in the city I forgot to aim my camera lower to avoid getting the props in the video. It was kind of windy so most of the video is unused.

And shame on DJI for designing a drone that most people use for filming that is even capable of filming the props. They should have set the camera an inch lower and forward, and for balance set the battery back about an inch. I soon will be building my own so I will make sure that's not an issue.