Rescue drone makes a splashing debut

Discussion in 'General Drone Forums' started by Bachelor, Jun 16, 2016.

1. Bachelor

Bachelor New Member

Jun 12, 2016
    Male
    A waterproof Splash drone hovering in mid-air after dropping a rescue package for a child in a pool during its press debut at the water sports event Boot in Duesseldorf, Germany. Boot is the world's largest trade fair for the industry, covering sailing, diving, yachting and the whole spectrum of water sports. It started yesterday and will run till next Sunday.
    [​IMG]

2. Bachelor

Bachelor New Member

Jun 12, 2016
    Male
  3. Seafax

Seafax New Member

May 9, 2015
    Ridiculously over-priced IMO.

Col.

4. Jonathan

Jonathan Drone Expert
    Crew

Aug 31, 2013
    Male
    Drone Aerial Photographer
    York
    I wouldn't say 'ridiculously' overpriced exactly, it's not super bad. That frame has been around a long time though, and it would not be difficult to make yourself for a lot less, but a lot of people can't be bothered or don't know how to.

5. Bachelor

Bachelor New Member

Jun 12, 2016
    Male
    How should i do ?

6. Jonathan

Jonathan Drone Expert
    Crew

Aug 31, 2013
    Male
    York
    I do not understand the question? How should you do what?

7. Bachelor

Bachelor New Member

Jun 12, 2016
    Male
    "it would not be difficult to make yourself for a lot less, but a lot of people can't be bothered or don't know how to."about this ,How should i solve this problem?Go to find a new frame?I just want the guy to know the splash drone:)

8. Jonathan

Jonathan Drone Expert
    Crew

Aug 31, 2013
    Male
    York
    It's not a problem, I was just replying to seafax because he said it was ridiculously overpriced, and I was saying it wasn't that bad if you're someone who does not know how to make one yourself. I think it is ok. Maybe you could develop it and make it better though, it depends on what resources you have available to do that?

9. Bachelor

Bachelor New Member

Jun 12, 2016
    Male
    some people said Dji drone is no good, only oneself after used to know the drone is not bad,So do i.Our products are sold to many countries,of coures some guy think the drone is Not as good as they imagined ,then they will said the drone have some problem,how bad, how.....whatever,only after use by yourself you will konw the true.