RC 3D Pilot flies on Britain's Got Talent

Discussion in 'General Drone Forums' started by holyforehead, May 9, 2014.

1. holyforehead

holyforehead New Member

Aug 31, 2013
    Now I'm not a big fan of watching TV, but someone sent me a link to a news article regarding the Britain's Got Talent show.

As it turns out, Simon Tooley, Owner of Tooley's RC shop in Northampton (local to me but regretfully I've never been!), decided to fly a custom made 3D plane for the talent show and from what I've read it went down really well with the judges and audience!

Unfortunately I can't provide much detail because I didn't watch the show and there doesn't seem to be any videos online (any that were uploaded have been hit with copyright claims and can't be watched) but here's the link to the Chron and Echo (One of Northampton's local newspapers) that was sent to me!
    http://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/news/local/northampton-model-aeroplane-expert-s-bid-for-britain-s-got-talent-final-1-6047835

Might have to tune in if he gets through to the live rounds and give him a bit of support!

2. Jonathan

Jonathan Drone Expert
    Crew

Aug 31, 2013
    Male
    Drone Aerial Photographer
    York
    Cool, I found some screenshots.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]