Need help to find my first drone and goggles

Discussion in 'General Drone Forums' started by Jacobcullen, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Jacobcullen

Jacobcullen New Member

Feb 28, 2019
    Male
    #1 Jacobcullen, Mar 9, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
    I have no idea and never flew a drone before. Would like to buy a drone with goggles and the only brand I know android 9 (and suppose it's good) is DJI. free netflix However this drones with goggles cost ~1.2K which look kinda expensive.

Can you give me your opinions about what should I go for? tech news Btw, how is the goggles FPV experience? Is it immersive? Difficult to use?

2. nick perel

nick perel New Member

Mar 5, 2019
    DJI products are excellent but probably not the best if you are just learning to fly. Many of the people I know, including myself started out with a less expensive symax type of drone just purchased at a local target or walmart. Maybe $50 or so dollars.
    One issue here is that you will crash several times while you are learning. Once you have the general idea of orientation, then consider something a bit faster or with GPS abilities, etc.
    As far as FPV, these symax type of kits usually have a Wi-Fi camera built in to them. This means you can use you cell phone as a point of reference for video. The video is choppy because it is Wi-Fi instead of the true 5.8ghtz, but its a good starting point.
    Some people do find it easier learning the FPV way to fly. I found it easier using the line of site method.
    Hope this helps. Any questions, please respond back

3. Jerry chen

Jerry chen New Member

Sep 15, 2018
    TOPSKY: A big giveaway!!!
    The new and upgraded Prime2. We listened to all the customer feedback to improve and update your flight experience!

Although it is a peaceful planet, there are places full of violence and war. With our may event we would like to help the UN to raise money and help people in need. Every time this post is reshared until June 5th,2019, we will donate and contribute $0.1 to the Palestinian people!
    Additionally a Giveaway of 3x Prime2 Goggles for you lucky guys!

To enter:
    -Like & comment & share
    -Link your FPV buddies(more friends tagged,more raffle entries)
    Giveaway ends on June 5th,2019, shipment within 4 weeks.

Attached Files:

4. Bruces

Bruces New Member

Sep 23, 2019
    It will be much cheaper to build it by yourself, but you will need to buy many parts, such as motor, ESC, Lipo battery. If you do n’t have the confidence to build it yourself, buy an RTF