help and hello

Discussion in 'General Drone Forums' started by scarecrow76, Dec 30, 2016.

1. scarecrow76

scarecrow76 New Member

Dec 29, 2016
    Male
    Hey all I got a good question for you. I am looking at purchasing either the phantom 3 pro or the Yuneec Typhon 4k. late x-mas gift from my loving wife. I have been comparing the two for the past couple of days and can't really decide. I love how the Typhoon has it own remote with a video display but I also like the Idea of having more range with the Phantom. I need inputs from both pilots if possible and yes I am a newbie pilot this will be my first drone.

2. Jonathan

Jonathan Drone Expert
    Crew

Aug 31, 2013
    Male
    Drone Aerial Photographer
    York
    I like the typhoon a lot, but in all honesty I used the p3 pro a lot more. The video quality is pretty much the same on both, but I think the p3 pro is more reliable and better built.

3. scarecrow76

scarecrow76 New Member

Dec 29, 2016
    Male
    So I found a used Yuneec typhoon q500 4k, with 2 extra batteries, spare prop blades and a pelican case going for $750. Speaking with the seller he is selling it get an inspire 2 and says this drone only has about 5 hours of flight time on it. You all think this is a good deal?

4. Jonathan

Jonathan Drone Expert
    Crew

Aug 31, 2013
    Male
    Drone Aerial Photographer
    York
    yeah, that sounds ok.