Check out my new video made with Phantom 4 and OSMO!

Discussion in 'Drone Aerial Videos and Photographs' started by vytautas.off.to, Jun 27, 2016.

1. vytautas.off.to

vytautas.off.to New Member

Jun 27, 2016
    Male

So I took a Phantom and OSMO to our holiday. It was a good opportunity for me to test out my new toys while we were just chillin in the resort area.

Enjoy it!

Let me know if you any suggestions or questions!
    20160601-DJI_0030-Pano.jpg

2. Sara

Sara Drone Minds Presenter/Pilot

Sep 9, 2015
    Female
    York, UK
    seems like your Muse has helped you to make such a nice video! You should show it to the resort! great ad:) makes me want to go!

3. vytautas.off.to

vytautas.off.to New Member

Jun 27, 2016
    Male
    Well thank you Sara! ;) They already saw it and shared on their page. Anyway the hotel is really good and I would recommend it to anyone. ;)

4. Jim Intermediate Pilot

Jul 8, 2016
    Male

5. Jim Intermediate Pilot

Jul 8, 2016
    Male
    Not bad! I do recommend that you try avoiding the short cuts between each scene. Watching this video could give some viewers a headache. Try disolves or another type of transition. Fluidity is not in the video clip.
    Take a look at two videos I posted on YouTube. One is The Big Walk Field On South Fork Road 6 13 2016 and the other is Ogeechee River Swamp Norfolk Southern Rail Line 6 20 2016. I used Microsoft Movie Maker 2012. Aerial Video is from my Blade Chroma CGO2 1080 P at 60fps.

Jimmy Blade Chroma