0:01 / 7:23 Yuneec Q500 + Wind test at the beach over water. winds to high

Discussion in 'Yuneec Drones' started by dronehdtv, Nov 6, 2015.

1. dronehdtv

dronehdtv Active Member

Yuneec dont like wind! this was my test 

2. Dava

Dava Active Member

Sep 3, 2013
    Male
    Walrus polisher.
    Dronehdtv your video doesn't play?

3. dronehdtv

dronehdtv Active Member

[hr]

4. Dava

Dava Active Member

Sep 3, 2013
    Male
    Walrus polisher.
    Not sure what I'm supposed to be looking at hard to tell how windy it is? Where does it go wrong? Also wondering why the music stops halfway through? I noticed someone elses video did that on here, is it a youtube glitch?

5. dronehdtv

dronehdtv Active Member

Hi, sorry most of the description is on youtube,, The music stops as I had to replace it due to copyright. If you look at the people walking by there clothes show the wind. Gusts of over 23 MPH that day and if you see the waves its wind driven not tidal. When the quad yaws it is not me on controller its involuntary wind changes. I did manage to keep it stable bringing lower to ground but nearlly lost it at times. If you look at the surroundings then you will see the wind.

You will see a lot of props in the on coming wind. If you have a yuneec this is not often seen due to the gimble. You will also notice prior to take off the yuneec shivering on the sand. The motors were not on then. all wind related

blue sky and sunny days can be windy too LOL

regards
    Lee