Yuneec 4K Promotion

Discussion in 'Yuneec Drones' started by Ragnarok, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Ragnarok

Ragnarok Member

Jul 28, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    I have been looking at the Yuneec a bit. It seems to be perfect solution for me. What do others think? This video look nice.

2. Jonathan

Jonathan Drone Expert
    Crew

Aug 31, 2013
    Male
    Drone Aerial Photographer
    York
    I have the 1080P @YuneecAviation Q500+. It flies really nice and the video stabilization is spot on, but the video quality could be better. However, this new camera looks great if that video is accurate. They're difficult to get hold of at the moment though. As soon as I can get one I will. If you have the Q500+ you can swap your camera for this new 4K one, but it could be months before they have that available?

3. Rcforlife

Rcforlife Member

Jul 13, 2015
    Ragnarok, I find the Q500 4K and absolute pleasure to fly. As a videography platform, the stability of this bird is second to none. The video is crisp and clear and if you want to use the 16 megapixel camera for photos you can, but I just pull my shots right from my video and they are amazing. I started off with the Q500+ but a few weeks later the Q500 4K was released so I sold the Q500+ and picked up the Q500 4K and do not regret that decision. I thought the gunmetal gray and black would be hard to see on a cloudy day but it gives a perfect silhouette and stands out quite nicely. Below you will see my most recent video on YouTube shot on August 14, 2015. Watching full-screen high-definition you will be happy you did.

4. Jonathan

Jonathan Drone Expert
    Crew

Aug 31, 2013
    Male
    York
    That's wonderful, and it's nice to have someone else's 4K video to watch on my 4K monitor. :)

I still have the Q500+, waiting on the 4K camera. I'm getting impatient though, and might just buy the full Q500 4K and sell the other one like you did.

P.S. Is that your old Q500+, the other one you see in the video?

5. Rcforlife

Rcforlife Member

Jul 13, 2015
    It sure is, And makes for some good video while flying together.

6. Jonathan

Jonathan Drone Expert
    Crew

Aug 31, 2013
    Male
    York
    [/quote]It does look cool. I think I might keep the 500+ now for the same reason. Also, there might be a new person taking part in my Drone Minds videos soon, so I might use it for training her to fly so we can get two drones in the sky at once.

7. Ragnarok

Ragnarok Member

Jul 28, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    Really nice video and a wonderful place to fly and live.!  8)

8. Rcforlife

Rcforlife Member

Jul 13, 2015
    [/quote]It does look cool. I think I might keep the 500+ now for the same reason. Also, there might be a new person taking part in my Drone Minds videos soon, so I might use it for training her to fly so we can get two drones in the sky at once.
    [/quote]

Yes sir, it will be sweet to have two birds in the sky at the same time and if your working with her you can set up some awesome shots for sure.

9. Rcforlife

Rcforlife Member

Jul 13, 2015
    Really nice video and a wonderful place to fly and live.!  8)
    [/quote]

Thanks for the kind comment and I was wanting to show you the quality of the video you can get from this bird. And this was with no enhancements from the editing software. Just my opinion but I would say that the Q500 4K can hold its own in the video department with the rest of the 4K quads out there. But that's just my opinion  :)