Stanage Edge Peak District-England

Discussion in 'Yuneec Drones' started by Sara, May 3, 2016.

1. Sara

Sara Drone Minds Presenter/Pilot

Sep 9, 2015
    Female
    York, UK

Like mentioned in the intro...there was no sunshine and although we were surrended by the beautiful landscape it was difficult to appreciate it. Here's an artsy take on the drone video with Monochrome Punch effect in the Adobe Premiere Pro.
    Yuneec Q500 4K (phanom3 does that too) has blurred edges in the 4K resolution frame, so for this particular video it was easier to set the seqence setting to 1080p. Scalling down the frame and cropping the sites has given us the freedom to set the shots.
    About the location: Stange Edge is located in Peak District, England, is popular with tourists and famous as a location for climbing. We are hoping to go back in Summer to show it's beauty to the full extend.
    effect mono punch test.00_00_31_04.Still001.jpg

2. photojunky

photojunky Member

May 4, 2016
    Male
    Very cool. I like how you turned a overcast day into art. I think I will try that if the wind ever dies down here is San Francisco/Pacifica.

3. Sara

Sara Drone Minds Presenter/Pilot

Sep 9, 2015
    Female
    York, UK
    thank you,glad you liked it:) I also think that when you're used to your local scenery you're keep thinking of ways to show it differently.On the other hand it might look so unusual and interesting for people from different countries....that's kind of the magic of drone videos...looking forward to seeing your video now;)