Learning 3D Animated Text and Objects on Walls

Discussion in 'Drone Aerial Videos and Photographs' started by sims stash, May 4, 2017.

1. sims stash

sims stash Member

Mar 8, 2017
    Male
    Vancouver BC
    This is a practice video where i added 3D animated text and used my SimsstasH logo on different surfaces.

2. Jonathan

Jonathan Drone Expert
    Crew

Aug 31, 2013
    Male
    Drone Aerial Photographer
    York
    You should do a tutorial of how you put graphics in your drone video like that.

3. sims stash

sims stash Member

Mar 8, 2017
    Male
    Vancouver BC
    If i have a capture card I may consider it. Honestly there are already lots of videos on YouTube that explain how its done. Here are the two videos I watched to learn.

4. Jonathan

Jonathan Drone Expert
    Crew

Aug 31, 2013
    Male
    York
    Yeah, I know. I do it myself in Adobe Premiere etc. I just meant it might make a good drone video tutorial for your channel if you're into graphics?

5. sims stash

sims stash Member

Mar 8, 2017
    Male
    Vancouver BC
    I have not seen any of your videos. Do you have a link to a channel you care to share? :)

6. Jonathan

Jonathan Drone Expert
    Crew

Aug 31, 2013
    Male
    York
  7. sims stash

sims stash Member

Mar 8, 2017
    Male
    Vancouver BC
    Thanx, I checked it out and subscribed. Im blown away by the mapping tech. As a video game player I look at it as a way to map and enjoy real environments in the future from a first or third person perspective . I don't think I would ever do a tutorial like yours because I make videos as a personal diary. I find it fun to post them because oddly a couple people in the world watch.

8. Jonathan

Jonathan Drone Expert
    Crew

Aug 31, 2013
    Male
    York
  9. sims stash

sims stash Member

Mar 8, 2017
    Male
    Vancouver BC
    I must admit you have my attention and I think this application is going to go far. Im suprised it is not spoken more of in the YouTube community.

Jonathan likes this.