HI

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Intros' started by Karl5513, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Karl5513

Karl5513 New Member

Mar 21, 2016
    Male
    Hello Everyone,
    I'm Karl from south Cumbria. I have just retired out of the Army and got into drones to try and help the wife's estate agency get better images of some of the fabulous houses she has on the books and apart from that I so look forward to finishing work on a day to get out and fly my P3 Professional, I just love it. A newbie to photography so will be looking for advice from some of you professionals on what are the best settings for the camera. I have also bought an Osmo and trying to decide what software to go for so that I can do panoramic internal images. I have a FB page, Cumbria Drone Imagery where I will be posting some of my productions once I become more proficient. Anyway, glad to be on here with you guys and girls. Many thanks, Karl

2. Ragnarok

Ragnarok Member

Jul 28, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    Hi Karl, I look forward to seeing your images and videos. :)

3. Jonathan

Jonathan Drone Expert
    Crew

Aug 31, 2013
    Male
    Drone Aerial Photographer
    York
    #3 Jonathan, Mar 24, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
    Hi Karl, some fantastic scenery round your area, looking forward to seeing your stuff.
    Edited: made a mistake, thought you didn't have pfaw but you do! :)