Explore Edmonton in 3 Min. - 4K Sights/Attractions (All Drone aerial/ground footage)

Discussion in 'Drone Aerial Videos and Photographs' started by Raincast, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Raincast

Raincast Member

Apr 9, 2017
    Male
    #1 Raincast, Jul 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2017

Hi all! Here’s a fairly quick Edmonton sights/attractions travel-type video in 4K, shot purely by drone. Please do check it out!

This little solo project of mine has been a LOT of work and more challenging than my 71 cinematic drone moves tutorial! Everything in the project was very time-consuming. Drone videography is also just a hobby I picked up these past few months and being pretty amateur added to the time

Edmonton is Canada’s Festival City, but I can’t fly my drone near crowds to capture the hundred or so festivals each year. I couldn’t wait for the big ones that are coming soon, plus I work a lot of weekends when these events are usually held. I look silly enough holding my drone out and shooting on the ground haha. There are also tons more things to do and see in the city, especially the bike trails, food, and winter activities.

I've only started with drones and videography early March this year, so any advice would be gladly taken! Thank you for watching!

2. Raincast

Raincast Member

Apr 9, 2017
    Male
    The definitive version with fixed transitions re-uploaded above! I took out some Denoising to get them to work.

3. Jonathan

Jonathan Drone Expert
    Crew

Aug 31, 2013
    Male
    Drone Aerial Photographer
    York
    That's a great video. It shows that you spent a lot of time on it, which is good. Folks have to make more effort these days to make drone videos stand out. :)

Raincast likes this.
  4. Raincast

Raincast Member

Apr 9, 2017
    Male
    It was definitely more work than I expected! Thanks for watching!

5. Dava

Dava Active Member

Sep 3, 2013
    Male
    Walrus polisher.
    Great video epic! :)

Raincast likes this.
  6. Raincast

Raincast Member

Apr 9, 2017
    Male
    Thanks for giving it a watch!