DJI matrice 600

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Intros' started by Mox1, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Mox1

Mox1 New Member

Jun 25, 2016
    Male
    Sad day, crash my drone today, it is a very nice machine, but when I contact dji, this is the email I got.

"Yingying (DJI)
    Jun 25, 10:13 CST

Dear Benny,
    Thank you so much for contacting dji online store .
    We feel so sorry that we still don't sell the propellers separately now .
    As you know , the M600 is a new products and we will add more accessories on our store Gradually 。
    If you are really busy , we recommend you to contact the after sale service department whether they can replacement for you .
    You can sent a email to support@dji.com directly and they maybe can help you .
    Thank you so much for your kindly understanding .
    If there is anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to contact us.
    Wish you a nice day!"

Now the machine is useless!
    For those who interested in the machine, I suggest you to wait little longer and make sure they have replacement parts.
    image.jpeg

2. Jonathan

Jonathan Drone Expert
    Crew

Aug 31, 2013
    Male
    Drone Aerial Photographer
    York
    You mean because you can't get new props?

3. Mox1

Mox1 New Member

Jun 25, 2016
    Male
    Yes, they are not available for purchase.:( thanks for asking, really appreciated.

4. Jonathan

Jonathan Drone Expert
    Crew

Aug 31, 2013
    Male
    Drone Aerial Photographer
    York
    They look like the S900 props, won't they fit or are they different?

5. Mox1

Mox1 New Member

Jun 25, 2016
    Male
    Yes, you right, but seems like they don't even know their own products, cause I talk to tech support on the phone, the tech told me no other likes it, I will inquire them, i am on a deadline to put the craft back on air, thanks again.

6. Mox1

Mox1 New Member

Jun 25, 2016
    Male
    I wish i can find the spec of the props, but they don't say and i really don't know they are same sizes, the M600 are all made out of carbon fiber, will try to find out more next week, thx.