Considering to change a career path to UAV

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Intros' started by Junmar, May 25, 2016.

1. Junmar

Junmar New Member

May 24, 2016
    Male
    Hi there,

I am Junmar, i've worked in a software company as a programmer. Ever since, i'm really a techie guy, and adventurous and not afraid to try new things. That's why i looked for another job. I have a second job now as an event organizer. From the day that i started as an event organizer i felt like i found myself. I mean i enjoyed being part of the team. It's really cool and fun.

We use drones to record events that we've handle like parties, weddings, birthday, and etc, and anything that drones are involve i'm part of it. There, i've encountered lots of issues about drones like for example there was one time that our drones was lost and we couldn't find it anymore that's why we need to buy i new one good thing the sales agent from the store, he recommended me, because i shared to him what happened to my old drones, that it is better to attach a tracking device so that i will be able to locate it. So there i searched on google and i brought a trackimo tracking device. The good thing is the device will automatically alerting when sensing distress signals. So far, everything is good now, no more worries to my drones. And that's why i am here in such forums like this. Because i want to learn more and i'm excited to share my experiences about drones. And i am thinking to my change career from working in software company into this(maybe a drone expert or have my own drone store) considering the fact that drones are huge now, i mean people are more interested now in drones and I believe it is a nice move.

2. Jonathan

Jonathan Drone Expert
    Crew

Aug 31, 2013
    Male
    Drone Aerial Photographer
    York
    Cool, where are you from, where do you live I mean?