Best under $100 drone?

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Intros' started by jacob blocker, May 9, 2016.

1. jacob blocker

jacob blocker New Member

May 9, 2016
    Male
    So i have done some searching and i have found the XK Alien X250 and i think it is a very good drone, but every talks about the SYMA X5C. On paper the alien seam much better and it come with a screen and it is not wifi.

I do not know what to get. my budget is under 100$ and i want a pfv and it would be awesome to get 5.8, but i guess wifi can do.

also another question is that i have seen videos where they use different controllers and it makes the drone go much faster. I have a ttx440 and i was wondering if that would work with the drone.

Thanks

2. Jonathan

Jonathan Drone Expert
    Crew

Aug 31, 2013
    Male
    Drone Aerial Photographer
    York
    A lot of the gearbest stuff is terrible, I mean they sell a lot of terrible stuff - they don't make it. Syma make fairly nice toy helicopters. If those were my only two choices I would go for the Syma. However, have you looked at the Hubsan FPV range, I think they are better? They have various price levels, and they're all pretty good machines: http://www.hubsan.com/Product/index414.html - if you worked your way up through those I don't think you would be very disappointed.