Behind Bjs Super Center

Discussion in 'Drone Aerial Videos and Photographs' started by Kenny NYC, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Kenny NYC

Kenny NYC Member

Feb 4, 2016
    Male
    Hello DM,

Here is another short video i did. Nothing spectacular about :) Hope you like it.

Jonathan likes this.
  2. Ragnarok

Ragnarok Member

Jul 28, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    Really nice video. Is this before you crash or have you got a new drone already?!

3. Kenny NYC

Kenny NYC Member

Feb 4, 2016
    Male
    Hi thanks for watching my video. Ah yes this footage was 2 before my crash. I just got the p3a last night. Did all the firmware upgrade, now I give a test run.

Jonathan likes this.
  4. Jonathan

Jonathan Drone Expert
    Crew

Aug 31, 2013
    Male
    Drone Aerial Photographer
    York
    That's great you got another drone. Might sound strange, but I think having a crash like yours does make you a better pilot in the long run. A lot of new drone pilots, most of them actually, worry a lot about crashing, so much sometimes that it makes their flying worse. Once you've had a few bumps, and even total losses like you, you know what can happen and what it feels like, and obviously have better ideas of how to fly better and not make the same mistakes, like always going a lot futher under bridges than you think you need to go before you come up higher on the other side.
    It's all good, glad it hasn't made you want to give up. :)

Mystery.Shadow likes this.
  5. Kenny NYC

Kenny NYC Member

Feb 4, 2016
    Male
    Yay, thanks for the encouragement! Will get the new bird a spin this weekend. Cant wait.

Jonathan likes this.
  6. Mystery.Shadow

Mystery.Shadow Active Member

Nov 17, 2015
    Male
    Hey Kenny! I've seen (all) your videos here and on YouTube.

You take some fantastic footage. Good use of digital special effects.
    Glad your mishap didn't discourage you from our hobby.

I'm curious, are there any regulations of flying in Brooklyn?
    I'll be in Brooklyn in two weeks, and was wondering if it's okay to fly, or should I leave my bird at home?
    Thanks!

7. Kenny NYC

Kenny NYC Member

Feb 4, 2016
    Male
    Hey buddy thanks for watching my channel. See the area I'm pretty familiar with. I know the area pretty well. If you really want to fly, you can fly in Coney Island beach now before the beach season comes. Or fly on Vaux Park. I think you can evenfly in prospect park, but fly it early in morning. Hope that hep.

8. Mystery.Shadow

Mystery.Shadow Active Member

Nov 17, 2015
    Male
    Thanks for the quick reply. I appreciate the info!