Complete Guide: TRAVEL Drone Tips

Discussion in 'General Drone Forums' started by Raincast, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Raincast

Raincast Member

Apr 9, 2017
    Male
    Hello fellow dronists!

I made a short guide full of tips when travelling with your drone. I organized the tips into stages such as preparation, pre-flight and flight just make content a bit more digestable. Feel free to give your own advice to help those who are looking to travel in the future. Any suggestions would be good too! As a disclaimer, this is my entry to the Epic Aerial Guides contest. I hope you enjoy it!

LINK HERE

2. jakejhonson44

jakejhonson44 Member

Apr 4, 2018
    Male
    I am a traveler and i guess tracking your drone is part of the preparation to be make. It is better to feel secured:innocent:

Raincast likes this.
  3. Raincast

Raincast Member

Apr 9, 2017
    Male
    Thanks for the input! What product do use to track your drone? I've seen a few online but am not sure which one to get. There aren't a whole lot of reviews on these tracking devices too but are on my shopping list. Thanks!

jakejhonson44 likes this.
  4. jakejhonson44

jakejhonson44 Member

Apr 4, 2018
    Male
    Your Welcome ;) I am currently using trackimo tracking device products because i like the quality the features are cool and i have read many good feed backs on this one feel free to visit there website so that you can review their products too :)

Raincast likes this.
  5. Raincast

Raincast Member

Apr 9, 2017
    Male
    This looks like a pretty high quality product and it seems pretty multi-purpose too. Thanks for sharing!

jakejhonson44 likes this.
  6. jakejhonson44

jakejhonson44 Member

Apr 4, 2018
    Male
    As long as i can help my co-drone flyers totally no problem. Your welcome;)

Raincast likes this.