My first 4K video. Built a new computer that can handle it.

Discussion in 'Drone Aerial Videos and Photographs' started by photojunky, Sep 17, 2017.

1. photojunky

photojunky Member

May 4, 2016
    Male
  2. Jonathan

Jonathan Drone Expert
    Crew

Aug 31, 2013
    Male
    Drone Aerial Photographer
    York
    That's really nice. Which coast is it on? I just wonder if you went at the other end of the day the sunlight might show the coast better instead of being in shadow? And/Or maybe use a filter to even out the exposure between sky and land?

3. photojunky

photojunky Member

May 4, 2016
    Male
    It is the Pacific coast off of California. Even though the light would be better at Sunset, I like flying in the morning when there aren't that many people out. Don't want to run into any drone haters. I talked to people all the time who for some reason, even though they have never had any interaction, and have only heard one negative news report in the last year, they still don't like drones. As with politics, people are very easily brainwashed and manipulated by negative news reports.

4. Jonathan

Jonathan Drone Expert
    Crew

Aug 31, 2013
    Male
    Drone Aerial Photographer
    York
    Maybe you can find a peaceful spot where hardly anyone goes, or knows about? Might even be able to film somewhere that isn't easy to get to without a drone? I know what you mean though, I'm always enlightening clients about the bullshit in the media being 99% crap, based on earlier untrue crap.