Very Quick Tilt-Shift/Diorama Mini Time Lapse in Strong Winds

Discussion in 'Drone Aerial Videos and Photographs' started by Raincast, May 17, 2017.

1. Raincast

Raincast Member

Apr 9, 2017
    Male
    #1 Raincast, May 17, 2017
    Last edited: May 19, 2017
    Warp-stabilized Version

Standard Version

Hello!

Here’s an unplanned short video of a tilt-shift/miniature/diorama with the Mavic Pro. I was initially planning to see how well and how long it would hover under strong winds and okayish temps. Speeds in the video vary between 100x and 4000x plus a reversed clip.

Editing was a lot more work than I expected, so I hope you enjoy watching it! Please check out my tutorial videos and other stuff as well!

Facebook Page, Aerial Film and Photo -https://www.facebook.com/dronefilmphoto

2. Dava

Dava Active Member

Sep 3, 2013
    Male
    Walrus polisher.
    Not bad but as jonathan said to someone else awhile back its not really a time lapse just a speeded up video. The miniature effect looks good though, what does tilt shift mean why is it called that?

Raincast likes this.
  3. Raincast

Raincast Member

Apr 9, 2017
    Male
    You're right, thanks! Tilt-shift, I believe, is the lens that cameras use to have this miniature effect in photos. I don't think I got the angle right by definition of a tilt-shift, but I wasn't planning to make this an actual video anyways.

Thanks for checking it out!