Welcome to the Drone Minds Forums

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Intros' started by Jonathan, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Vernon Deck

Vernon Deck New Member

Hi, my name is Vernon. I'm a professional photographer with nearly 20 years experience. I shoot mainly action sports and lifestyle for many international brands. My first taste of flying drones was a year ago when 3DR sent me a complete set-up as part of their ambassador program. I've used the Solo a bunch and have only good things to say about it. I'm not someone who really takes sides, I see camera equipment as tools with which I can get better results. I might change to a Mavic in the near future just for the portability.
    I started You Tube channel about 12 months ago in order to learn the art of filming/editing. I'm slowly getting better;)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgF3P33zmbewXrksprcvFJA

2. Jonathan

Jonathan Drone Minds Founder Crew

Hello again, I would love to visit that area someday! I totally agree about not taking sides, I just use whatever best fits my needs at the time. If something better comes along I will switch brands withought any qualms at all!

3. 1nsan1ty

1nsan1ty New Member

Hi, thanks for adding me. I'm mostly into mini quads, but always being tempted by some more stable aerial photography!

Jonathan likes this.
  4. Lars Bertelsen

Lars Bertelsen New Member

Hi, Lars from Denmark, Ultralight plane owner. Lives on an airfield, where there is an Antonov 2! Try to understand the secret about 3D modelling with my Mavic and flying with AutopilotLogic(student!). Only hobby, no business. have tried Agisoft standart, with poor result. but it will possible for me to be owner of the standart edition.

5. WolverineMachine

WolverineMachine New Member

Hi everyone. I'm Brandon from Tech Review by IRDI. I have been in love with air vehicles since the Air Force. I recently lost a job a few months ago and in the time since then, my family and I have gotten into the drone world. I started reviewing them on youtube mostly, but enjoy flying and modding them. I'll post reviews from time to time bringing my technical expertise to the hobby. Hope to discuss new topics with folks and share our experience.

6. Jonathan

Jonathan Drone Minds Founder Crew

Hi, what is IRDI?

7. WolverineMachine

WolverineMachine New Member

LOL, my last name. Lot's a people ask that. It sounds like birdie, but without the b. I have videos of our hobby on Youtube, and I dabble in Hemi's, muscle cars, and I have a computer business at home. But lately just fixing things other than computers these days.