T-Motor MN4014-11 KV:330

Discussion in 'General Drone Forums' started by Jonathan, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Jonathan

Jonathan Drone Expert
    Crew

Aug 31, 2013
    Male
    Drone Aerial Photographer
    York
    Just got my hands on some new beefy motors, T-Motor MN4014-11 KV:330, that I'm going to use instead of my current motors on a Droidworx Y-6 frame. They're supposed to be very efficient and I bought some new Maytech 60Amp SimonK flashed ESCs to go with them. I'm a bit stuck though because the motors are too large for my current titanium motor mounts. I have some larger ones but they're made for the larger booms on a Droidworx Skijib, so I'll have to do some thinking to get these motors on. They will be lifting a 2 axis brushless gimbal for a Canon 5D MKII/III by the way.
    Pictures below, new motors on right old on left:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    You can see full specs for them here: http://quadcopters.co.uk/tiger-t-motor-mn4014-11-330kv-brushless-motor-939-p.asp

2. Dava

Dava Active Member

Sep 3, 2013
    Male
    Walrus polisher.
    Looks too big to fit on the same mount or do you have a bigger one?

3. Jonathan

Jonathan Drone Expert
    Crew

Aug 31, 2013
    Male
    Drone Aerial Photographer
    York
    You're absolutely right, I do have bigger ones but I've decided it's going to be too much of a headache to get these to fit, which is why I bought those white Avrotos in the other thread. These will go on a Skyjib X8 instead.