New TV

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Intros' started by Mick, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Mick

Mick Member

Oct 15, 2014
    Got a new Smart TV this week Samsung curved 48'' 2K . It may not be 4k but the picture quality is fantastic. Put a couple of my videos from my P3 adv, could not believe how well they looked. The picture seems alot smoother in motion than when I look at it on my lap top, it's just amazing quality. The previous tv, a Sony which I had for 6yrs was 2k as well, a good TV at the time but it's amazing how things have improved in the last number of years. My DJI P3 videos if I was to be critical just seem a bit too sharp & contrasty, but I suppose I could alter this with the P3 camera or TV.

2. Jonathan

Jonathan Drone Expert
    Crew

Aug 31, 2013
    Male
    Drone Aerial Photographer
    York
    Yeah, I bought a 4k PC monitor and the video footage from the P3 looks amazing, the detail is awesome.

3. Mick

Mick Member

Oct 15, 2014
    Oh I feel a right plonker, I've just now found out that the TV is actually a 4K. I don't no what made me think it was only 2k (lookn at so many other makes & models = CONFUSION.) anyway what the hell, that answers why the quality of picture is so good.

4. Jonathan

Jonathan Drone Expert
    Crew

Aug 31, 2013
    Male
    Drone Aerial Photographer
    York