Discussion in 'General Discussions and Intros' started by Richardjb, Apr 20, 2014.

1. Richardjb

Richardjb New Member

Apr 20, 2014
    Hi all
    Just a quick hello and a little about me.
    I am from Morley South Leeds and fly at at the Dewsbury club, a mixture of helicopters and planes. All my models are now electric powered. Currently I have
    Helis
    Trex 450, trex 500, trex700 stretched to 800' atom 6hv
    Trex600 in a BO-105 red bull body and currently building a 500 size UH-1y.

Planes
    Seagull super decathlon 46 size, harmon rocket, maxthrust riot, wot4foame, acrowot foame, wots wot on its way.

Richard.

2. Jonathan

Jonathan Drone Expert
    Crew

Aug 31, 2013
    Male
    Drone Aerial Photographer
    York
    Hi Richard, sounds great. Just down the road from me too, and I think there's someone here even closer still. Would be great to see some picture or videos of your models, the 500 size UH-1Y sounds well cool. All of the Huey range are nice helis I think.

3. Richardjb

Richardjb New Member

Apr 20, 2014
    The Trex800 is used for sports flying, experimenting with low head speeds and a bit of aerial filming.
    Currently running the head speed at 980 rpm, for sports flying, just loops rolls a bit of inverted.
    For filming I am using an RC Logger pro, with a 5.8 ghz transmitter and a small screen fixed to the TX.

Look for Dewsbury model club by Richard Brown on you tube if you want to see some of my efforts.

I will try and sort out some photos of my models, some can be seen on the Horbury helicopter club web site from when I was a member there.

Richard

4. Jonathan

Jonathan Drone Expert
    Crew

Aug 31, 2013
    Male
    Drone Aerial Photographer
    York
    Nice, found some of your videos, like the one blow. I'm looking at RC Loggers Socam at the moment, just waiting for the GPS addon module to come out for it.