Never Saw That Coming for Drones.

Discussion in 'General Drone Forums' started by Ben Walford, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Ben Walford

Ben Walford New Member

Jan 16, 2017
    I always figured that drones were mostly about a personalized quad with a camera attached so you can get the photo that was not possible otherwise. However, it is graviting to so much more and all with a futurestic tilt to it.

Case in point: Amazon looking to incorporate delivery drones. Amazon, in fact, wants to have a drone expressway, just high enough to be above everything else. Not high enough to be a bother to an aircraft. They still need to work on this point.

The two newest developments are really minding blowing. Uber, has petitioned the use of drones the size of a small automobile for San Francisco. Dubai is taking this one step further by having drone manufacturer EHang assist in making a drone/flying car taxi.

While I am leary on this point, once the bugs are worked out, this could be the way to go. Here is what is known about the Flying Car/Drone for Dubai for which it is suggested July 2017 as the starting date to get this going.

[​IMG]

2. Jonathan

Jonathan Drone Expert
    Crew

Aug 31, 2013
    Male
    Drone Aerial Photographer
    York
    Yes, it's all becoming very Blade Runner with eHang, and I like it.