Hi...from Birchington.Kent. UK

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Intros' started by Chris Francis, Feb 23, 2016.

1. Chris Francis

Chris Francis New Member

Feb 23, 2016
    Male
    Hi everyone.My name is Chris. I live in Kent..I fly The Yuneec Q500 4K Pro as my main filming platform. I also fly a Parrot Bebop with the Sky controller and an RC Logger RC eye one extreme fitted with a go pro ...I also have quite a few assorted fun flyers.
    I often go out on my Bike with a back pack with my Q500 in..Just in case I see something good to film..I also load up the car with all I have got plus spare batteries and head off into he sunset when the mood takes me. I am 61 and semi retired so I have a lot of spare time. although I still work part time.
    I am very interested to know what you guys do and am looking forward to reading on the forum.
    Chris.

2. Ragnarok

Ragnarok Member

Jul 28, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    Hello Chris. It sounds like you have some pretty cool things. I fly only the Q500 for fun now, and watch other people's videos on here. :) I had some old dji stuff and some even older stuff before that.

3. Chris Francis

Chris Francis New Member

Feb 23, 2016
    Male
    Hi Ragnarok....I too only fly for fun and to get some nice video too.:)

4. Jonathan

Jonathan Drone Expert
    Crew

Aug 31, 2013
    Male
    Drone Aerial Photographer
    York
    I Chris, nice to meet you. We have all the same kit, apart from the RC Logger, and a lot of little toy/fun stuff too. What's the RC Logger like, I've looked at it a few times but never tried it?

5. Chris Francis

Chris Francis New Member

Feb 23, 2016
    Male
    The RC logger is very nippy indeed...It has very powerful motors for its size. That's why it can carry a go pro.....I am not fond of the controller. It is like a game controller but otherwise it is great fun.