Have You Heard About The Phantom 4 Falcon Edition?

Discussion in 'DJI Drones' started by UnlimiteDrone, Dec 3, 2016.

1. UnlimiteDrone

UnlimiteDrone New Member

Jun 14, 2016
    Male
    I wrote an article about the Falcon Edition Mod by Drone World and would like to share it with you.
    I´m interested in your opinion because I think about to get one of this Kits because for me it looks like a nice bundle and a great mod but maybe im wrong, or maybe someone got it already would be cool to get feedback of an owner.

Article here

2. Jonathan

Jonathan Drone Expert
    Crew

Aug 31, 2013
    Male
    Drone Aerial Photographer
    York
    I like a lot of it. I don't like the props. One of the nicest things about the P4 is the push and twist on props. The only problem for after market companies is they don't have the tooling to make the P4 props, so they have to try and sell you old fashioned screw on props with an adapter. I like the antenna system, especially as the P4 video signal is a lot weaker than than the P3. Sun shades are all right, but most of the time you just can't be bothered with them - at least I can't anyway. The case is nice. You would need that because of the new antennas, which won't fit inside the standard case, unless you keep detaching them after each use. I guess it's all very expensive though, like the mediapro stuff, where for most people the advantages won't justify the cost?