Glastonbury Tor England

Discussion in 'Yuneec Drones' started by dronehdtv, Oct 19, 2015.

1. dronehdtv

dronehdtv Active Member

Here is video I made a few weeks ago early morning sunrise above the mist. Hope you like it

2. Mick

Mick Member

Oct 15, 2014
    Really nice video at a beautiful time of the morning, well done.

3. dazbobaby

dazbobaby New Member

Oct 19, 2015
    Wow that sun is really like a gigantic fireball, and is that Enigma I hear?

On a side note, I love photography from this time of year, the different colours and contrasts are stunning.

On a similar note, I've just seen the crew from Happy Valley (Sarah Lancashire) in an old abandoned pub car park, I wonder if they like filming for those reasons at this time of year?

4. Sara

Sara Drone Minds Presenter/Pilot

Sep 9, 2015
    Female
    York, UK
    That whole long first bit coming up to the hill looks unreal, mysterious in the background. Really nice light.

5. Rob A

Rob A New Member

Sep 30, 2015
    Drone hd must be following me around its a wonder we have not crossed paths yet on Burnham beach and surrounding areas nice videos though .
    Rob A

6. dronehdtv

dronehdtv Active Member

[hr]
    Thanks rob, I did one at burnham beach a week before. Just adding the video here now  :)

7. Dronelover

Dronelover New Member

Oct 6, 2015
    heh you shoudve chased that guy at the end for a bit! you had great light, I imagine the still shots look incredible too.

8. dronehdtv

dronehdtv Active Member

The Battery was low and was just happy to catch my shadow catching the bird and landing it to the ground.. Anyway following the person would be illegal or against CAA big times without permission. I was happy to get the drone back as the height to film was a little thing I was not used too.. I like low footage shots