Finally got my 1st free drone to review. It is garbage. (Follower X162)

Discussion in 'General Drone Forums' started by photojunky, Feb 15, 2018.

1. photojunky

photojunky Member

May 4, 2016
    Male
    Well, I finally got a free drone to review instead of the usual GoPro knock-off camera. Got a lot of those which are all surprisingly good. It's why GoPro is in trouble.

Unfortunately, they sent me a piece of junk drone instead of the more expensive drone they said they were going to send. Honestly, it wasn't worth the time but I still felt a little bit obligated to do the review. The drone sucked and I have a feeling this company will not be sending me anymore free drones to review.

2. Jonathan

Jonathan Drone Expert
    Crew

Aug 31, 2013
    Male
    Drone Aerial Photographer
    York
    I've been offered a lot and sent a few, all of a similar ilk - total crap. It's always they'll maybe send a better one next time, or in the future. If you think about how much your time is worth and how much the drone is worth retail, and how much they would have to pay someone to make a video for them.. they get a pretty good deal by sending you a drone, might cost them $10-15 including shipping. :)

3. photojunky

photojunky Member

May 4, 2016
    Male
    I have received a dozen or so free cameras, all but one were good. The sjcam was the best. I will be keeping that one. That was my first drone but unfortunately they did not send the one they were supposed to send. After that review I doubt they will be sending me another.

Jonathan likes this.