Drone "Jumbotron"

Discussion in 'General Drone Forums' started by MCSUN, Apr 3, 2017.

1. MCSUN

MCSUN New Member

Apr 3, 2017
    Male
    Hello there,

I'm a student consulting for a client that has created a drone-based apparatus that could potentially be used for advertising, law enforcement, search and rescue, etc. I just wanted to get some feedback from those of you who have been dealing with drones for some time and to see how viable a product such as this could be. Thank you for your time.

DESCRIPTION:

The Arrow is a patent-pending, 4.5 feet wide, omnidirectional flying jumbotron. Equipped with four screens and four banners, the Arrow has maximum messaging potential. Its ability to deliver any message, broad or specific, makes it unique as well as the ONLY such device in existence.It can be used for messaging and advertising, to quickly disseminate information to large groups, such as news and important messages.

[​IMG]

http://www.arrowflighttech.com/

2. Jonathan

Jonathan Drone Expert
    Crew

Aug 31, 2013
    Male
    Drone Aerial Photographer
    York
    I guess it is using DJI controller and tarot frame or something similar? I'm not sure it will fly for very long with current battery technology, unless you have it tethered to power on the ground? Will those be actually tv screens on there?