DJI Phantom 4 Pro Camera Detail Test

Discussion in 'DJI Drones' started by Bambi, May 9, 2017.

1. Bambi

Bambi New Member

Apr 28, 2017
    Female
    Hi, this is my second drone minds video. This time I'm flying our new DJI Phantom 4 Pro drone. It looks the same as other Phantom 4s but it has a new and improved camera with a 1 inch sensor and changeable F stop so you can change the exposure without having to mess around with the shutter speed.
    I wanted to see how much better this camera is compared to the other older Phantoms so I flew close to the ground and close to details like trees, grass, plants, bridges and even an old shipwreck. It was all done in different lighting conditions. The only thing I didn't try is flying in the dark, not ready for that yet!

2. Jonathan

Jonathan Drone Expert
    Crew

Aug 31, 2013
    Male
    Drone Aerial Photographer
    York
    Amazing @djiglobal p4 Pro drone footage, good choices of subject Bambi, very well done.

3. Caitlyn Bailey

Caitlyn Bailey New Member

Dec 12, 2017
    Female
    The Phantom 4 Pro image quality is certainly impressive. The latest drone in DJI’s Phantom series sports a brand new 1-inch sensor capable of shooting 20MP stills and 4K videos at 60 frames per second with a maximum bit rate of 100Mbps, an improved lens, and 11.6 stops of dynamic range, among other impressive features.

4. Ragnarok

Ragnarok Member

Jul 28, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    Did you copy and paste this reply?