Bad day for consumers...DJI issues lawsuit against Yuneec in the USA.

Discussion in 'DJI Drones' started by Andrew Littler, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Andrew Littler

Andrew Littler New Member

Jan 1, 2016
    Male
    York
    Just read and googled this and it's true. DJI are suing Yuneec. :( This is the start of something bad for the industry. It pools resource into legal and removes it from R&D. I think this will cause all sorts of issues. I truly waited so long ( since CES) for the Typhoon H and still it's not fully released for sale. I think pre order just came out. Prices have fluctuated and I still don't understand what you get for your money. In the end I got a bad feeling lost patience and got a DJI P4 the day it went on sale:). I had emailed resllers and called them and got no replies. This started my gut feeling to react the other way. Shame, I hope they release it soon as it looks awesome from the online videos. I'm all for healthy competition as this inspires creators to make better products for us, the consumer. Still I'm happy with my Phantom 4 and would love to try the Yuneec H when out so I can compare. Anyone from York, UK or near got one on pre-order? Would be great to meet up and do a comparison VLOG! PS. I'm in independent consumer and have no brand favourite... Just to clear up the legal... I would be happy to own both as they both look different and have different appeal.

2. Jonathan

Jonathan Drone Expert
    Crew

Aug 31, 2013
    Male
    Drone Aerial Photographer
    York
    We just got a p4. Must admit been both disappointed and confused by the delayed release of the typhoon h, especially as it was announced way before the p4. Not too fussed about the current legal stuff, doubt anything serious will happen.