3DR Solo Gimbal Fail

Discussion in 'General Drone Forums' started by Dava, Sep 13, 2015.

1. P13

P13 New Member

Sep 14, 2015
    There was I'm sure a good 5+ in the UK group, 3 at least via RUSTA, myself included, Barry that runs that group is too as I asked his advice for my ops manual.

2. Dava

Dava Active Member

Sep 3, 2013
    Male
    Walrus polisher.
    Not sure I buy that. One guy's troll is another's dissastified customer. I guess there will be a fair share of dji or whatever fanboys/trolls out there, but I doubt most of the negative posts about the solo are made by them. Haven't seen many folks posting about what a great time they're having with their Solo, unless they connected to 3dr or selling them. Why would Solo have more than its fair share of trolls if it was a great product?

3. P13

P13 New Member

Sep 14, 2015
    On Facebook it's fine there's at least 4 active groups, but RC Groups is posted on by Craigiri who's an author of DJI publications on Amazon and by his own admission he's never owned a Solo. A few other regular trolls follow his lead. The behind the scenes making of features that 3DR is running now show the actual software features in use which work, indeed I used cablecam and orbit on the few videos I've done. The Solo is best used as a motion control device replacing a crane and dolly.