Go Pro Drone

Discussion in 'General Drone Forums' started by Mick, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Mick

Mick Member

Oct 15, 2014
  2. Jonathan

Jonathan Drone Expert
    Crew

Aug 31, 2013
    Male
    Drone Aerial Photographer
    York
    This could be really good, though I think gopro drones are a thing of the past. I guess the latest gopro being released with it will have improvements but the lens looks the same to me so I guess the footage will have that gopro look to it. I think it will be better than the epic 3DR Solo fail though.

3. Jack Hodgins

Jack Hodgins New Member

Dec 5, 2015
    Male
    Full Time YouTuber
    Camberley Surrey
    The new Gopro 5 isn't much change as they so much same as the 4 but with some small changes,

HERO Session 8MP Camera shooting at 1440P30/ 1080P60
    HERO5 Session 10MP Camera shooting at 4K30/1440P60/ 1080P90

The Hero 5 have some other feature but i don't think they get use as i someone i wouldn't use lol

And the Karma drone well i believe this is out of date already lol idea for people who haven't got a drone yet maybe a starting point lol

4. Sara

Sara Drone Minds Presenter/Pilot

Sep 9, 2015
    Female
    York, UK
    Thanks for pointing out the differences Jack after so much waiting and hype with the GoPro is a bit disappointing now. DJI Mavic is probably a more serious game changer :) definitly on my 'want list'.

5. Mystery.Shadow

Mystery.Shadow Active Member

Nov 17, 2015
    Male
    I would really like to see a real head-to-head between the Karma and the Mavic.

6. boycelee

boycelee New Member

Aug 1, 2016
    Male
    Karma is good

7. _sOnGoKu_

_sOnGoKu_ Member

Aug 16, 2016
    nice one,, the drones start to be a really great machines ejej,, but in this case i agree with sara. Lovely but better options in the market..