1. Flying Harrogate

Flying Harrogate New Member

Jan 24, 2016
    Male
    Designer / Photographer / Film Maker
    Harrogate, North Yorkshire, UK
    Hello fellow quad-flying persons!

I have been flying my quad for around 18 months and really enjoy seeing the world from a differnt angle and then creating interesting videos from the footage.

Since my background is that of a creative type, rather than posting footage off the card, I like to cut the footage up, adjust the colours and add some music to time the cuts to... the results are short videos that I hope people enjoy as much as I do making them.

Most of my videos are places local to me, with the exception of two videos from the Isles of Scilly last summer, when I met up with a fellow flyer and we met up to chat and fly... I love the quad community :)

Check out my YouTube Channel if you want to see more, but here are a couple of videos from my Channel...

Druids Temple

Isles of Scilly

Blossom..

2. Great to see the Druids Temple, have been planning to visit there for a while after someone told me it might be interesting to shoot from the air but I was unsure what it would be like in terms of tree cover. Will definitely give it a look at some point.

3. Flying Harrogate

Flying Harrogate New Member

Jan 24, 2016
    Male
    Designer / Photographer / Film Maker
    Harrogate, North Yorkshire, UK
    Thanks for watching and commenting Darren. I plan to head back there. It was a little dreary the day I went. There is a decent amount of clearance over the Temple to go up above the canopy of the trees. The day I was there I avoided going that high as there was little value in it. I would liked to have done a reveal as I flew in from over the trees... one for Summer!

I don't know if the place gets busy, but I went mid week and it was pretty much all to my own. Given its not too large, avoiding people would be advisable IMO.

4. Great thanks for the info.