What you use to edit videos?

Discussion in 'Drone Apps and Related Software' started by Ragnarok, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Ragnarok

Ragnarok Member

Jul 28, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    @Photoworx - good informations, thank you for sharing your knowledge. I really like your video intro with the flower (dandelion?), did you do that or is it from a stock site? If you made it I would like to know how you did that, it is very nice. I'm just interested, I don't really make videos myself that much, not to put online anyway just for fun for myself.

2. Photoworx

Photoworx Guest

The intro is a stock video intro I found and liked it. It would not be too hard to create with the right lighting and elements. I use a DJI OSMO and this could be used to create many intro's like this one. You just have to get creative and think outside the box. I chose this one because it was very interesting different. I added the words to express my intent. I appreciate your feedback. I am learning about all this myself, I am no expert on the Quads or RC in general. I will add info as it comes available in hope it helps others.

3. James T

James T New Member

Apr 20, 2016
    Male
    I use Cyberlink Powerdirector r14 on the powerdirector suite with my sony PJ 540 VE cam. An example here of a xmas video I did for my family. The footage was raw from the camera and shows off its stunning low light capability. Just to add that there was no gimbal used, just my hand and Sonys steadicam lens.

4. Jonathan

Jonathan Drone Expert
    Crew

Aug 31, 2013
    Male
    Drone Aerial Photographer
    York
    I used to use Power Director, it was on version 10 when I had it. Not a bad program at all if I remember?

James T likes this.
  5. James T

James T New Member

Apr 20, 2016
    Male
    I like it and I am just learning about its advanced features for chroma stuff..

6. Jonathan

Jonathan Drone Expert
    Crew

Aug 31, 2013
    Male
    Drone Aerial Photographer
    York
    Does it work with 4k video now?

7. James T

James T New Member

Apr 20, 2016
    Male
    yes it supports 4k codec

8. Kara Murphy

Kara Murphy New Member

Jul 3, 2016
    Female
    Freelance Marketing Consultant
    San Francisco, CA
    Adobe Premiere Pro is the best.

9. Caitlyn Bailey

Caitlyn Bailey New Member

Dec 12, 2017
    Female
    I've attempted heaps of various projects previously, yet when I re-entered the universe of video altering after I got my Phantom I didn't see the need to backpedal to much else progressed.

I'm no master in motion picture making, yet I did this in Windows Movie Maker and I in any event trust that it feels superior to anything a basic home made video.