DJI Phantom 3 Low Light at Malham and Fixing Video Noise

Discussion in 'DJI Drones' started by Sara, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Sara

Sara Drone Minds Presenter/Pilot

Sep 9, 2015
    Female
    York, UK
    Here is my latest video, flying between Malham Cove and Malham Tarn in the Yorkshire Dales. It was late evening over the Cove and after sunset at the Tarn. There is some video noise so we used a plugin for Adobe Premier called Neat Video, which works with other software too.

2. Dava

Dava Active Member

Sep 3, 2013
    Male
    Walrus polisher.
    Another awesome vid love the pinky skies over the lake.

3. DukeM

DukeM Member

Jul 21, 2015
    Male
    Koln
    Wonderful landscape. Thank you for the information.

4. Rob A

Rob A New Member

Sep 30, 2015
    Sara its a nice place must visit Malham next time i see the wife's family who live near York.
    Also a BIG shout out to Sarah and Daniel from Yuneec uk for sorting my 4k camera issue out so quickly, nothing was to much trouble.
    Regards Rob A

5. Sara

Sep 9, 2015
    Female
    York, UK
    Thanks for watching. I think Jonathan is in touch with Sarah at Yuneec, also getting our 4K camera issue sorted. They sound very helpful. :)

6. dazbobaby

dazbobaby New Member

Oct 19, 2015
    That Neat plugin made a massive difference, the original has horrible artefacts, sadly that's down to the video compression am I right?

Damn nice area to film though, Yorkshire - God's country for a good reason :)
    Yes I'm biased so there :p

7. Sara

Sep 9, 2015
    Female
    York, UK
    Glad you can see the difference, some people struggled to see it. The artefacts are mainly caused by high ISO setting and low light. Maybe bit of youtube thrown in.

8. Malham is so beautiful, definitely planning on flying there this year sometime.