Introducing Yuneec's Typhoon H

Discussion in 'Yuneec Drones' started by Sara, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Sara

Sara Drone Minds Presenter/Pilot

Sep 9, 2015
    Female
    York, UK
    Typhoon H is Yuneec’s new revolutionary hexacopter drone yet to be released. Launched at CES 2016 it has gathered a lot of attention and we were pleased to see it at London SkyTech 2016 UAV Conference and Exhibition.
    4.png
    Most interesting added features include:
    360-degree gimbal camera
    Intelligent functions: Point of Interest, Orbit, Curved Cable and Journey
    Front-facing ultrasonic sensor to detect large obstacles, this collision avoidance technology is probably the most exciting thing about it.

hdrone.jpg are you tempted?

2. Chris Francis

Chris Francis New Member

Feb 23, 2016
    Male
    I do like the look of this Hexacopter..I like the fact that it has redundancy. If a motor fails the motor on the opposite side will shut down and you will still have a balanced flight...I was exicited about the collision avoidance technology but it wasn't until later that I realised that system they were using during there displays was not the system you get on the drone as standard..And the Intel system would be a buy later optional extra..Also the transmitter that they showed isn't the one you get with it but a slightly modded ST10+. At this moment I am a bit confused at what you do get for £1400.00.

3. Chris Francis

Chris Francis New Member

Feb 23, 2016
    Male
    EeI just watched this video and he was suggesting that it came with ST16 transmitter. I hope that is correct because when I watched one of the videos from America he showed a modded ST10+ with an extra switch for the retractable landing gear.
    Still slightly confused.. But that's nothing new.

agnes and Jonathan like this.